- Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online at least 12 hours prior to the start of the class. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- For any refund cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the start of the class, all cancellations must be made via the online booking system.
- 5 or 10 class passes cannot be refunded or exchanged. Where you may have given birth early before the end of your 5/10 class pass then you will need to contact Laura directly. You could join onto the postnatal mum & baby yoga class to use the remaining class passes up. We cannot refund or exchange the difference of any class passes.
- All refunds will be made only to the card originally used to make the transaction.
- Teachers occasionally change at short notice; no refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher, and the 12-hour cancellation rule still applies.