Terms and Conditions
- Information published on www.lovemeyoga.com is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Love me yoga may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Love me yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Lovemeyoga does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Love me yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- Spaces are limited, we will always try to fit you in but to avoid disappointment we recommend booking in advance to secure a mat and your space.
- Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis.
- Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online at least 12 hours prior to the start of the class.
- Please ensure you arrive to class with plenty of time, it is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes before the start of class, if you do run late, please do not worry we would rather you turn up late and enjoy the class than miss out, but please join quietly.
- Teachers occasionally change at short notice; no refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher, and the 12-hour cancellation rule still applies.
- All cancellations must be done via the online booking system, and the 12-hour cancellation rule still applies.
- All class passes for each week must be pre-booked online at the time of purchasing the first class pass.
- Class passes cannot be refunded or exchanged. Where you may have given birth early before the end of your class pass then you will need to contact Laura directly. You will be able to join onto the postnatal yoga class instead to use the remaining class passes up. We cannot refund or exchange the difference of any class passes.
- You the student agree to take full responsibility for yourself and understand that in the unlikely event of any injury or miscarriage, Laura, Lovemeyoga or the cover teacher taking the class is not responsible in any way. In postnatal/mum and baby yoga class, you the student agree to take full responsibility of yourself and your baby and understand that in the unlikely event of any injury, Laura, Lovemeyoga, or the cover teach taking the class is not responsible in any way. As a postnatal student you have the responsibility to have your sign-off from your GP prior to coming to class.
- It is the Student’s responsibility to ensure that she/he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by the class teacher. Students accept the risk of injury from performing exercises within the class and are advised to consult their doctor or midwife prior to beginning any class.
- Laura, Lovemeyoga, accepts no liability for any loss or damage to property of students or for injury to students on any of the class premises or outside any of the class premises, please be careful of your processions at all times as they are the students responsibility at all times.
Privacy & Security Policy
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Love me yoga will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.